Acupuncture ⎮Nutrition ⎮Lifestyle
Escapada Health Clinic, Dublin is located in the thriving Hanover Medical Centre, Dublin 2.
Since graduating in 2006 with a degree in general nursing, Maeve has gained extensive and valuable experience working in leading hospitals in Ireland, Australia and London.
Maeve furthered her studies by obtaining a BSc degree in Acupuncture in London. The three-year fulltime degree programme was undertaken in the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine, London, which is affiliated with the University of Kingston and under governance of the British Acupuncture Council. Maeve is a registered member of the Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association (AFPA), Ireland.
Maeve is also a co-founder of Escapada Health Retreats, which is an integrative health retreat using a unique combination of Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda. Escapada Health Retreats operate in three stunning and luxurious locations in Mallorca, Germany and Ireland.
More information about ~ Chinese Medicine
Why Clients Choose Me:
- Professional member of AFPA, which provides regulation of members ensuring high standards of treatment and strict codes of ethics and practice
- Ability to integrate and synergise traditional Chinese and Western medical approaches to achieve the optimal treatment for the client. This is enabled by high level qualifications and experience in both Nursing and Acupuncture.
- Commitment to the holistic health and wellbeing of my clients.
- Integrative treatment plan talking into consideration the individuals health, lifestyle and diet
- Progressive approach to treatment enabled by undertaking continuous professional development courses, nationally and internationally, and keeping up to date with and incorporating the latest research and knowledge in the area.
- Recognised by VHI, AVIVA, Laya Healthcare, HSF Health Plan and other health insurance scheme including ESB and Garda Medical Scheme.
*Escapada Acupuncture Clinic operates a Saturday clinic to facilitate ease of appointments outside of busy working schedules.
Initial Consultation & Treatment (60- 90 min) = €120
Follow up treatments (45 min) = €80
6 week package
8 week package