Acupuncture ⎮ HERBAL MEDICINE ⎮ Nutrition & Lifestyle Advice
Emilia graduated in 2012 with a degree in integrative Chinese medicine and Acupuncture. The three-year fulltime degree programme was undertaken in the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine, London, which is affiliated with the University of Kingston and under governance of the British Acupuncture Council. Since then, Emilia has gained extensive and valuable experience working in well established acupuncture clinics in London and the north of Germany.
She continued her studies by obtaining her MSc (Hons) degree in Chinese herbal Medicine in London. The two year part time degree programme was undertaken at the University of Westminster.
Since 2017, Emilia is a certified Heilpraktiker in Germany and successfully runs her private clinics in Hamburg and Lübeck. Having learnt from the best in the field, Emilia practices Dr. Tan's Acupuncture, a revolutionary treatment for pain and illness that brings quick results. Pain management, women's health and gastrointestinal issues are her main areas of interest.
She is also a co-founder of Escapada Health Retreat - an integrative health retreat using a unique combination of Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda. Escapada Health Retreat operates in three stunning and luxurious locations in Mallorca, Germany and Ireland.
Why Clients Choose Me:
- Professional therapist of integrative Chinese medicine and registered Heilpraktiker, which ensured high standards of treatment and strict codes of ethics and practice.
- Ability to integrate and synergise traditional Chinese and Western medical approaches to achieve the optimal treatment for the client. This is enabled by high level degrees, qualifications and experience in both.
- Positive results are guaranteed through the personal approach, warm nature and integrative treatment plan that takes into consideration every client as a whole.
- Commitment to the holistic health and wellbeing of my clients.
- Integrative treatment plan talking into consideration the individuals health, lifestyle and diet.
- Progressive approach to treatment enabled by undertaking continuous professional development courses, nationally and internationally, and keeping up to date with and incorporating the latest research and knowledge in the area.